Check out if you need an e-tourist to travel to Cambodia
The validity of e-visa is 3 months from the date of issue. With e-visa you are entitled to single entry into Cambodia and maximum stay of 30 days from the date of arrival.
Nationals of any country can obtain an e-visa Exceptions! Countries not supported: Afghanistan, Algeria, Bangladesh, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Nigeria
E-visa is currently valid for entry at Cambodia's two main international airports: Phnom Penh International Airport, Siem Reap International Airport and overland travel to Cambodia via the Cham Yeam (Koh Kong), Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey), Bavet (Svay Rieng) Holders of eVisas may exit via any exit point. Your passport must be valid for 6 months.
- Phnom Penh International Airport.
- Siem Reap International Airport.
- Preah Sihanouk International Airport
E-Visas are accepted in the following entry points:
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province) (from Thailand).
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province) (from Thailand).
- Bavet (Svay Rieng Province) (from Vietnam).
- Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treang) (from Laos)