Who needs a visa for Cambodia
The validity of e-visa is 3 months from the date of issue. E-visa entitles people to single entry to Cambodia and visitors can stay there maximum 30 days from the date of arrival.
With e-visa visitors are able to enter Cambodia through two international airports, namely Phnom Penh International Airport, Siem Reap International Airport as well as overland ports: Cham Yeam (Koh Kong), Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey) and Bavet (Svay Rieng).
Holders of eVisas may leave Cambodia via any exit port. However, passport should be valid for a minimum period of 6 months from the date of entry to Cambodia.
Nationals of countries that are listed in the table below can obtain e-visa.
E-visa is currently valid for entry at Cambodia's two main international airports: Phnom Penh International Airport, Siem Reap International Airport and overland travel to Cambodia via the Cham Yeam (Koh Kong), Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey), Bavet (Svay Rieng) Holders of eVisas may exit via any exit point. Your passport must be valid for 6 months
E-Visas are accepted at the following entry points:
- Phnom Penh International Airport.
- Siem Reap International Airport.
- Preah Sihanouk International Airport
If you are traveling overland, you can gain entry through:
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province) (from Thailand).
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province) (from Thailand).
- Bavet (Svay Rieng Province) (from Vietnam).
- Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treang) (from Laos)