This website allows you to apply and register your obligatory eVisa before travelling to Cambodia. Our service assist you through the eVisa process and response to each inquiry regarding the form and related issues. The application process can take up to 72 hours.Notice: We are an agency not affiliated to the Government. Our Agency helps individuals and legal entities with their administrative travel paperwork.
E-visa for Cambodia
Nowadays, receiving e-visa to Cambodia has become an effortless process as the application form can be submitted within a few minutes. In comparison to the previous system of obtaining visas, we can offer a brand new system of applying online that allows travelers to plan their journey as quickly as it is possible.
What is Cambodia e-Visa and do I need this visa?
To travel to Cambodia, you will only need a passport and a travel visa. To get an E-visa you will only need to attach 2 additional documents; passports' biodata page, and a photograph of an applicant..
It is worth noting that The Kingdom of Cambodia E-visa is an electronic authorization from the Government issued in PDF format. The E-visa is an entry requirement to travel to and within Cambodia for touristic purposes. E-visa should be printed out and presented at the port of entry.
Advantages of choosing E-visa
You don't need to visit the embassy. You can apply for your travel authorization wherever you find it convenient. Only the access to the Internet will be crucial. Thanks to the electronic visa system you can avoid queues at the airport. The process is fast, safe, and well planned so you will receive your visa before entering Cambodia.
You can apply for e-visa even a few days before traveling, so there is no reason for your concern as long as your flight departs in more than 72h. You can also contact the customer support desk for assistance if you are not sure how to get Cambodia E-visa. This platform offers an efficient method of obtaining an E- visa, and it requires just a few minutes.
E-visa can only be used once since it's a single entry authorization. It's obligatory to process another application for any additional border crossing.
It is advised to read the acknowledgments that are included in the PDF file (an eVisa), check all information, and print two copies of the granted document.
Cambodia visa requirements - Who can apply?
Cambodia E-visa is ideal for international travelers who will visit Cambodia mainly for recreation, visiting friends and family, sightseeing or short-lived medical treatment.
E-visa is available for nationals of any country with a few exceptions.
E-visa can only be used once when entering Cambodia and it is necessary to process another application on your subsequent visit.
The visa is valid for three months to form the day of issue.
Visitors can stay there for a maximum of thirty (30) consecutive days after the initial entry date.
Passports should have at least six months before expiry on their arrival in Cambodia.
The passports should also have at least two blank pages which will be stamped by the immigration officer.
Not all border checkpoints support e-Visa. E-Visas are accepted at the following entry points:
- Phnom Penh International Airport.
- Siem Reap International Airport.
- Sihanouk International Airport
If you are traveling overland, you can gain entry through:
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province) (from Thailand).
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province) (from Thailand).
- Bavet (Svay Rieng Province) (from Vietnam).
- Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treang) (from Laos)
Travelers with a Pakistani origin or carrying a Pakistani passport are advised to apply from the Cambodian Mission for a regular visa.
Please note that E-visa is also not available for:
- Those who hold diplomatic passports
- Those who hold official passports
- Those who hold spouse or parent-endorsed passports
- Those who hold international travel documents
How does the process of the application for a visa to Cambodia look like?
Obtaining a regular visa to Cambodia can be time-consuming especially when you require urgent visa services. While applying for an E-visa, you will quickly realize that it is a secure and prompt process. It is a convenient way to get your travel authorization for Cambodia for a maximum period of 30 days.
The process is simple, and it involves the following:
a) Applying online
Simply click on the link for online application https://go-cambodia-online.com/book-an-eta and fill in the short Cambodia visa application form provided.
You will be required to fill in every section which includes:
- personal details (full names, gender, and country), passport details (number, issue, and expiry dates) and your address details.
It's required for the applicant to provide a copy or a scan of the passports biodata page. All four corners must be visible on the final image. An image must be clear and legible, with no reflection or glare. It's required for the applicant to attach a photograph. It might as well be a selfie; it doesn't need to be a professional photograph.
Please check all information that was provided in your application before submitting, then read and accept the terms and agreement. By accepting the terms, you agree that all information provided is correct. You also accept that the e-visa does not entitle entrance into the Kingdom of Cambodia if you are found inadmissible based on the country's independent immigration policies.
b) Pay online
Your application for an e-Visa to Cambodia will be processed immediately after the payment will be received. The price for issuing the document is 99 EUR, which includes all of the immigration service costs.
There are several payment options supported including:
- Visa Credit Card
- American Express Card
c) Check your inbox
While filling the application, you are required to provide the email address that is going to be used for communicating purposes.
When your application is completed and approved by the government of Cambodia, it will be sent directly to your inbox.
Moreover, when your payment is accepted, you will receive a confirmation email with your application number (application ID) that consists of nine digits and two slashes in between.
What to do after you apply?
Your visa application will be processed within 72 hours and then send to the email address you have provided in the application. Please check your inbox and spam folder during the mentioned time frame. After
The visa was sent to you in PDF format. After receiving the visa, all you have to do is print out the visa and take it with you to the airport or other port of arrival. When entering Cambodia you will be asked to show your visa and passport.
Are there any differences between Cambodia e-Visa and Cambodia Visa?
Cambodia regular visa
Place of issue
- can be made in embassy or relevant administrative office that deals with immigration (in your country)
- can be made online
- can be used at any time provided if it is still valid. Most visas are valid for a period of 6 months or 1 year
- can only be used within three months of being issues
- If you postpone your flight more than three months ahead, you will need a new e-visa.
Number of usages
- can be used unlimited number of entries as long as it is valid
-can only be used once within the three months as it is valid.
Length of stay in Cambodia
- you can stay in the country for as long as it is included in your application
- visitors can only stay for up to 30 days after which you are required to move to another destination or return to your country
Some additional information about Cambodia visa application
- If your flight leaves within the next 72 hours, it is recommended to contact us directly via phone to speed up the process.
- You should also make sure your flight boards at one of the two supported airports: Phnom Penh International Airport and Siem Reap International Airport. While traveling through a border crossing make sure you choose one of the approved land ports: Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province) (from Thailand), Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province) (from Thailand), Bavet (Svay Rieng Province) (from Vietnam).
- It is also important to know that we also help legal entities, but are not affiliated with the Government of Cambodia.
- You can contact the customer support desk through phone or email at every step of your application. Make sure to print the e-visa sent through email and bring it along when traveling.
Planning to visit a different country? How about Canada? Apply through the website etacanadaonline.com today to discover the country of maple leaf. Or maybe would you like to make your American dream come true? Visit applyforesta.com and apply in a few simple steps.