Cambodia visa for Bahraini citizens is now available in an online form. In 2006, the Kingdom of Cambodia introduced the electronic visa system offering a single-entry visa for tourism purposes for a stay of up to 30 days.
Cambodia e-Visa covers tourism as well as transit trips and remains valid for 90 days from the issue date.
Bahraini passport holders just need to fill out a short online application form, cover the processing fee of 99 Euro, and receive the approved Cambodia tourist visa via email.
The online application process should take only a couple of minutes, and there is no need to visit the Cambodian embassy. Applying for a visa has never been this easy!
- How to apply for a Cambodia e-Visa from Bahrain?
- After submitting the online application
- Cambodia e-Visa processing time and fees for Bahraini citizens
- How long can Bahraini citizens stay in Cambodia with e-Visa?
- Cambodia e-Visa requirements for citizens of Bahrain
- Cambodian entry ports accepting e-Visa
- Benefits of e-Visa to Cambodia for Bahraini citizens
Click the ‘Apply Online’ button and follow three very intuitive steps, including:
- Fill out the online form: provide passport details, travel information, planned arrival and departure dates, and selected entry point in Cambodia. Make sure to check the entered information before submitting them further.
- Upload necessary documents: upload digital copies of the bio-data passport page and face photo.
- Cover the processing fee: use one of the available methods of online payment and cover the fee.
Once you cover the fee, go to your email inbox and make sure that you have received the message containing your application number. This number is essential to check the progress of your Cambodia visa application.
Within maximally a few days, the approved e-Visa will also arrive in your email inbox. Remember to print it out and take its copy for your trip!
Get Visa to Cambodia
The Cambodia e-Visa processing time may take from several hours up to a few days. Bahraini citizens should remember to apply at least 3 business days before the planned travel or as soon as they have all travel details ready.
It will also be necessary to cover the processing fee of 99 Euro, which covers all the governmental fees as well as the price for our service. At any stage of your Cambodia visa application, you can contact our consultants, who will be willing to answer all of your questions.
Submit your application with all the required information and the correct documents attached to avoid the need to correct your online form, and enjoy your e-Visa delivered to your email inbox without any unnecessary delays!
Get Visa to Cambodia
Bahraini citizens are allowed a 30-day stay in Cambodia with a valid Cambodia tourist visa. The visa can be used within 90 days from the date of issue, even on the last day of the validity period.
Please note that if your passport expires, you lose it, or change some passport data, you will need to apply for a new Cambodia visa since your current one becomes automatically invalid.
To complete the Cambodia e-Visa application process, a national of Bahrain must prepare the following documents:
- bio-data passport page
- applicant’s face photo
Tip: You can take the necessary photos of these two documents using your phone or a PC camera. It is our team of visa consultants who will adjust the size of the received files.
It is essential to know that not all Cambodian airports and entry ports recognize electronic visas. Moroever, currently, no seaports accept the electronic Cambodia visa system.
You can enter Cambodia with an online visa only through the following entry points:
Border crossing points
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province) when arriving from Thailand
- Bavet (Svay Rieng Province) when arriving from Vietnam
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province) when arriving from Thailand
- Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treang) when arriving from Laos
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Sihanouk International Airport
- Phnom Penh International Airport
Important! Depart from Cambodia may take place from any border crossing or airport.
Bahraini passport holders can enjoy numerous benefits resulting from getting a visa for Cambodia online, including:
- no need to visit any Cambodian diplomatic mission;
- going through a very short and intuitive online application process;
- meeting only a few basic requirements
- no need to provide piles of additional documents or go through stressful embassy interviews
- being offered professional assistance at every step of online application