Morocco citizens willing to visit Cambodia must have a previously approved Cambodia visa. Fortunately, since 2006, it is not so difficult to obtain one – the e-Visa to Cambodia is available online.
A Cambodia e-Visa for Morocco Citizens allows traveling to the country for tourist purposes for up to 30 days. You can enter Cambodia once during the validity period of 3 months (90 days).
Applicants just need to fill out the form on the website, provide a few documents, and cover the fees online. The approved visa will be sent to the email address mentioned in the form.
A paper copy of a Cambodian visa and a valid passport are required for Morocco citizens to present at the borders to enter Cambodia.
- Cambodia visa types available for Morocco citizens
- Cambodian visa application for Moroccan citizens
- Fees and processing time for Morocco passport holders
- Cambodia tourist visa costs
- Processing time
- The permitted period of stay for Moroccan citizens
- Cambodia visa requirements
Cambodia e-Visa has only one type – for leisure purposes:
- you can explore Cambodia and visit its natural or man-made sites
- you are able to meet your friends and family members
- it also permits you to pass through Cambodia to your final travel destination
Note that you cannot conduct business with this type of Cambodia visa – you must go to the embassy and apply for a regular visa.
Get Visa to Cambodia
The application process for a Cambodia visa is completed entirely online and remotely, so Moroccan citizens don’t have to worry about making an appointment in an embassy or consulate. Take your device and follow this application guide:
- Provide your information in the form. Check if it is accurate and complete.
- Upload the requested documents – your face photo and valid passport.
- Cover the Cambodian visa fees online.
- Check the inbox. You will receive an email with the details of the decision on your application. If successful, you will get a PDF document with an approved e-Visa.
- Print two copies of the Cambodia e-Visa document. You’ll need to pass one copy to immigration at entry and the other upon departure.
Get Visa to Cambodia
Moroccan citizens need to cover the Cambodia visa fee, which is 99 Euro (it is the same for all nationalities). It is possible to do this using any of the payment options offered on our website: a debit card, credit card, PayU, or PayPal.
Your application must be checked by our experts and Moroccan authorities, that make the final decision on whether you are allowed to enter the territory of the Kingdom of Morocco.
Of course, the processing takes time, so you have to wait before getting your online visa (if it is approved). Usually, it is about a few days, but time may depend on the number of applications that are currently under process, the submission time, and the accuracy of your data.
Review the information you provide in the form several times to be sure it doesn’t contain errors. Also, check your email regularly, as we may request additional information and documents. A late response from you may result in delays in processing.
A Cambodia tourist visa is a single-entry visa, so Morocco citizens can visit Cambodia only once during the visa validity period. The Cambodian visa is issued for 90 days, and you must cross the country’s borders strictly within this period.
A Cambodian e-Visa allows Moroccan nationals to have a 30-day stay in the country. If you want to have a more extended visit, you must go to the Cambodian government and immigration authorities and apply for a visa extension.
Basic requirements for online applicants
The online application requires Moroccan citizens to satisfy some conditions:
- you must have a functioning device like PC, laptop, tablet, or a smartphone
- you must have access to the internet (hardwired, Wi-Fi, or mobile)
- enough financial funds
- an accessible email account
The documents you need to attach to your application form include:
- a valid passport that doesn’t expire within the next 6 months from entering Cambodia
- a face photograph that may be taken with a smartphone camera or webcam
Requirements on arrival
You must show the officials your valid passport and a printed copy of your Cambodia tourist visa.
Also, note that only some entry ports accept e-Visas. They are:
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Sihanouk International Airport
Border crossing points:
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province) when entering from Thailand
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province) when entering from Thailand
- Bavet (Svay Rieng Province) when entering from Vietnam
- Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treang) when entering from Laos
Important! Currently, no seaports support online visas. Departures can be made from any point.