- What is the Cambodia online visa?
- Do Brazilian citizens need a visa to enter Cambodia?
- Cambodia e-Visa types available for Brazilian citizens
- Application for the Cambodia electronic visa
- Requirements for the Cambodia electronic visa
- Cambodia online visa validity period
- Entry ports accepting Brazilian citizens with Cambodia e-Visa
The online visa for Cambodia, also known as e-Visa, is an electronic document that allows all eligible foreigners to cross the Cambodian borders.
The project was launched by the Cambodian Government in 2006, and since then, it has been successfully improving the visa processing procedure. Because of the e-Visa accessibility, more tourists are also encouraged to visit the country.
Applying for the Cambodia visa online from Brazil is straightforward and intuitive – the procedure consists of filling in the application form, uploading the required documentation, and paying the processing fee. Once the document is approved, you will find it at your e-mail address.
The electronic entry permit to Cambodia remains valid for 3 months from the issuing date. With the document, you can visit Cambodia once for a period of up to 30 days. If you wish for your stay to last longer, you must apply for a regular visa at the nearest Embassy.
Get Visa to Cambodia
Brazilian passport holders, similarly to other foreign travelers, are required to obtain a relevant entry permit while traveling to Cambodia. Without a valid document, they will not be able to enter the country.
Currently, Cambodia offers only one type of electronic entry permit. The Cambodia Tourist Visa online may be issued for foreign travelers who wish to visit Cambodia to:
- enjoy vacation abroad
- visit family and friends
- participate in festivals
- attend holiday tours
- transit to another final destination
If you wish to visit Cambodia for any other reason than traveling (such as working or studying), it is recommended to visit the nearest Embassy and apply for a regular visa in person.
Get Visa to Cambodia
The Cambodia visa application can be conducted entirely online. Complete the registration from the comfort of your home and enjoy stress-free travel. To proceed with the application, you must prepare a working electronic device with a stable Internet connection.
Below, you can find an easy guide on how to obtain a Cambodian visa:
- Select the purpose for your travel – you can choose Transit or Tourism
- Fill in the application form – you must provide personal data and passport details
- Check the completed form – make sure the questionnaire is free of any spelling errors
- Submit the required documents – upload them in digital form
- Pay for the processing – cover the 99 EUR visa fee with a credit card, debit card, or PayPal
When your Cambodia Tourist Visa is authorized, you will receive an approval notice to your e-mail address. The permit will be sent in PDF form, but it is essential to print it out before leaving for the journey – a paper copy of the visa is required.
Get Visa to Cambodia
You will not be given a Cambodian visa if you do not meet the necessary requirements. To successfully apply for the permit, it is advised first to gather all the required documentation.
Documents needed during the Cambodia visa application:
- scan of the passport’s bio-data page
- photo of the applicant’s face
Documents needed on arrival in Cambodia:
- valid Brazilian passport
- printed copy of the approved Cambodia visa
The passport you should present to the immigration officers on arrival in Cambodia must be the same one that was used for the application process. What is more, the document must remain valid for at least 6 months from the date you plan to enter Cambodia.
The Cambodia e-Visa for Brazilian citizens stays valid for 90 days (3 months) from its date of issue. It allows travelers to enter Cambodia once and spend up to 30 days (1 month) in the country.
It is essential that the passport you have used during the visa application remains valid throughout your entire visit to Cambodia. If it is expired, your Cambodia visa will also be considered not valid anymore.
Brazilian passport holders who have already applied for a visa (obtainable online) must check what ports of entry accept electronic permits. They will not be allowed to enter Cambodia from any point.
Airports of Cambodia that accept e-Visa:
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Sihanouk International Airpor
Border crossing points of Cambodia that accept e-Visa:
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong) when entering from Thailand
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey) when entering from Thailand
- Bavet (Svay Rieng) when entering from Vietnam
- Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treang) when entering from Laos
There are no seaports that currently accept the Cambodian e-Visa.