The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia started up a Cambodia online visa program in 2006 to make applying for a tourist visa smoother for travelers.
A Cambodia visa for UAE citizens is a single-entry permit valid for 90 days that allows UAE passport holders to visit Cambodia for up to 30 days. The process of getting it is fast and easy.
You don’t need to visit the embassy or consulate. Prepare the device with an internet connection and visit the website. Then, fill in the application form, pay the fee, wait for confirmation, and receive an e-Visa in PDF form.
Print out your e-Visa, as Cambodian authorities will check it at the port of entry. Also, apply as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Requirements for Cambodia Visa Online
- The Cambodian Visa Application Process for United Arab Emirates Citizens
- Validity Period of Cambodia e-Visa for UAE Citizens
- Ports of Entry
- Benefits of e-Visa for UAE Citizens
- Important Information
UAE passport holders don’t need to worry about numerous visa requirements. All they need to do is to prepare the following:
- a valid passport, and its bio-data page
- a face photo
Also, they can’t forget about a passport and a printed e-Visa on arrival, as they will be checked by the proper Cambodian authorities at the border crossing.
Get Visa to Cambodia
It is crucial to check all the requirements and prepare the necessary documents before the trip. After that, UAE passport holders should:
- Complete the online application form and provide basic information such as your name, surname, date of birth, etc. Check everything twice before submitting the form, as mistakes extend the process.
- Attach the requested documentation (a photo/scan of your passport’s bio-data page and a face photo).
- Choose the payment method (PayPal, credit/debit card) and cover the fee.
- Wait for the processing and receive your electronic visa. It will be sent to your email in PDF form.
Completing the form won’t take you long; you can do it even within 15 minutes.
Get Visa to Cambodia
A Cambodia tourist visa for UAE citizens is valid for 90 days and enables one to visit Cambodia legally for up to 30 days.
As it is a single-entry permit, remember that you can enter the country only once as its holder. Also, your passport must be valid to cross the border without problems.
Keep in mind that not all points of entry accept Cambodia tourist visas. The following locations allow UAE citizens to cross the border there:
- Phnom Penh International Airport
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Sihanouk International Airport
Border crossing points:
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province) when you enter from Thailand
- Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey Province) when you enter from Thailand
- Bavet (Svay Rieng Province) when you enter from Vietnam
- Tropaeng Kreal Border Post (Stung Treang) when you enter from Laos.
It is not possible to cross the border by the seaport, so keep that in mind and prepare earlier.
Get Visa to Cambodia
United Arab Emirates citizens can enjoy many advantages of a visa for Cambodia:
- There is no need for you to visit the embassy or consulate.
- You save your time and effort.
- The application is completed electronically
- All you need to apply is a device with an internet connection.
- If you have any questions about your visa, you can contact the support team.
- You don’t have to be concerned about your safety.
- A visa application is very intuitive and straightforward.
- The Cambodian tourist visa online is a single-entry permit valid for 90 days.
- United Arab Emirates citizens can stay in the country for up to 30 days with a Cambodia visa.
- After processing, you will receive your e-Visa in PDF form via email.
- Your Cambodia visa can be extended upon arrival.
- The processing time varies depending on the application, but it is as quick as possible.
- To obtain a Cambodian visa, you must have a passport that is valid for at least 6 months.
- With an e-Visa, you cannot work or conduct business in Cambodia. To do so, contact the nearest embassy and apply for a standard visa.
- You just need an electronic device with an internet connection to apply.